Join us for our second annual T1D Connections Days! We will host T1D research updates, kids activities, local vendors fairs, and age based meetups at each T1D Connections Day. Register for the one closest to you today!
April 29, 2023 | 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Triad Park, Shelter 4
1810 Pleasant View Trail, Kernersville, NC, 27284
Register at: tinyurl.com/PTCONNECT23
April 30, 2023 | 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Fletcher Park, Steelcase Shelter
85 Howard Gap Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732
Register at: tinyurl.com/AVLCONNECT23
May 7, 2023 | 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Reedy Creek Park, Shelter 2
2980 Rocky River Road, Charlotte, NC, 28215
Register at: tinyurl.com/CLTCONNECT23
May 20, 2023 | 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Lake Wheeler Park, Lake Wheeler Sweet Gum Park
6404 Lake Wheeler Road, Raleigh, NC, 27603
Register at: tinyurl.com/TRICONNECT23
May 21, 2023 | 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Long Leaf Park, Shelter 6
S. College Road & Lake Avenue, Wilmington, NC, 28409
Register at: tinyurl.com/WILMCONNECT23
Parents, we are focused on offering a safe and secure environment and will need your help with a few things.
- You must register your child for the Youth/Teen program using one of the following ticket types
*YOUTH TICKET for children under age 12.
* TEEN TICKET for teens between the ages of 13 and 18.
- *Parents are not permitted to leave the T1D Connections Day premises without their child(ren).
- Please review both the photo release and legal liability waiver
- Please know that we contact you by text or call if any child needs help with their T1D management.