JDRF’s School & Youth Program provides opportunities for students/organizations to raise awareness of T1D and raise funds for critical research needed to cure and better manage this disease. With more than 200,000 kids in the U.S. currently diagnosed with T1D, it is now more important than ever to educate your community on this disease and raise funds for better management and therapies.
Whether it’s through a walk, a celebration of an upcoming holiday, or an idea you thought up on your own, our team of staff and volunteers is here to provide you with guidance and support every step of the way! JDRF applauds your efforts and looks forward to working with you on your next event.
Get your school/organization involved in one of the following campaigns
OR create your own!
- Valentine’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day Themed Fundraisers
- School Walks & Paper Sneaker Campaign
- Penny Wars
- School Nurse Appreciation
- Sporting Events
- Staff support
- Online fundraising guides and tools
- Volunteer opportunities for community service credit
- Special recognition for schools/organizations and individuals that participate
JDRF One Walk – Registration Opens March 2019!
For more information on School & Youth Programs, please contact
Emily Ragano, Development Coordinator (NYC) at ERagano@jdrf.org.