2019 Young Adult Diabetes Day at the Bronx Zoo!
August 6, 2019, Bronx, NY
You are invited to the 2019 Young Adult Diabetes Day at the Bronx Zoo! This event is for ages 16-30. Join us for an afternoon of conversation about the challenges of being a young adult with type 1 diabetes (T1D). Get a chance to meet the Young Adult Diabetes Care Team at Einstein/Montefiore. RSVP is mandatory! RSVP by July 17th, 2019. Please call 347-498-2445 and speak to a member of our staff. RSVP MUST INCLUDE: Name and age of person with diabetes, contact phone number, name of guest (1 guest allowed). Space is limited. Only those who RSVP will be allowed entrance. You must enter at the Southern Boulevard entrance!
• 12:30pm Doors open, please arrive on time
• 1:00 – 1:30pm Dr. Shivani Agarwal and NP Michael Greenberg
• 1:45 – 2:45pm Breakout Session 1
• 3:00 – 4:00pm Breakout Session 2
• 4:00 – 4:30 pm Closing Remarks
More from the New York City/Long Island Chapter