JDRF LICENSE PLATE
JDRF is eligible for a JDRF Organizational license plate (pictured above). We believe spreading brand awareness is just one way to help prevent and ultimately cure type 1 diabetes. Won’t you join us on this very important mission toward a cure by purchasing a JDRF Organizational license plate? Download the application/flyer HERE.
APPLICATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- A minimum of 250 PREPAID applications are required before the State of Nebraska will manufacture our JDRF plates.
- Complete the application and return it to JDRF at 9202 West Dodge Road, Suite 304, Omaha, NE 68114.
- Once JDRF receives 250 applications, you will be contacted and the $70 fee will be due within 21 days. *If we do not receive payment for a minimum of 250 applications, your check and application will be returned to you.
- As soon as we reach 250 PAID applications, all applications (including payment) will be mailed by JDRF directly to NE DMV. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION TO NE DMV.
- If you have questions, please contact Gabby Mormino at email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the $70 application a one-time expense? No. You will need to pay this fee each year on top of your registration.
- I currently have a vanity/message plate, can I transfer it to the JDRF plate? No. Organizational plates are number only.
- When will my plate arrive and how will I be notified? Once NE DMV receives our 250 applications, the process to manufacture the plates is approximately 4 weeks. You will be notified by mail when your plate is ready to be picked up at your local DMV.
- Can this plate be used on commercial vehicles? Yes