Insulin Pump/Continuous Glucose Monitor Expo
September 6, 2018, Omaha, NE
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Don’t Miss What’s NEW in Diabetes Therapy!
These Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Learning Events are Designed to Help You:
- Compare products
- Understand your out-of-pocket costs
- Personalize your diabetes therapy
What to Expect:
- Doors open at 6:00pm – Compare products side-by-side, and meet with manufacturer representatives.
- Participating Manufacturers: Dexcom, Medtronic, OmniPod & Tandem
- Breakout Presentation at 6:15pm – Brief unbiased overview on all pump and CGM products on the market, along with realistic expectations for pump and CGM therapy.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone considering insulin pump and CGM therapy.
- Users who are interested in upgrading, comparing products, or adding to their current therapy.
- Friends and family are welcome.
Free to attend. RSVP encouraged not required:
Call 402-614-5298 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
More from the Omaha-Council Bluffs Chapter