May 22, 2019, Omaha, NE
We are excited to be a part of the metro area’s charitable holiday - Omaha Gives! on May 22! Learn more at OmahaGives.org and get ready to prove how generous Omaha can be!
WHAT IS IT?
Omaha Gives! is a one-day online fundraising event organized by the Omaha Community Foundation and held on May 22 to raise support for nonprofits in Douglas, Sarpy, and Pottawattamie Counties. It is a community-wide event to show off the area’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this community great. Since 2013, this community give-together has raised $42 million for more than 1,000 nonprofits.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Schedule your gifts ahead of time or make donations throughout the day – Wednesday, May 22nd!
- Set up a Cheer Page to get loud and proud about your favorite nonprofits and rally support for them!
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
- Give to your favorite nonprofit – the minimum donation amount is just $10!
- Provide CHALLENGE FUNDS for a nonprofit close to your heart.
- Create a CHEER PAGE to rally support for nonprofits of your choice.
- Schedule a donation starting May 1 and donate during the event on May 22.
- Attend an Omaha Gives! or Pottawattamie Gives! related event hosted by area nonprofits.
- Be loud and proud to celebrate our community’s generous spirit!
View full details at OmahaGives.org!
More from the Omaha-Council Bluffs Chapter