Vala’s Pumpkin Patch JDRF Family Event
October 14, 2018, Gretna, NE
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
$10/PERSON; CHILDREN 2 & UNDER ARE FREE
Families affected by type 1 diabetes are invited to join us at Vala's Pumpkin Patch!
Families living with type 1 diabetes (T1D) are invited to join us at Vala’s (Open-air Pavilion) anytime between Noon – 2 p.m. for an old-fashioned weenie roast.
Admission & weenie roast lunch is $10 per person (immediate family members only).
Relax by the fire and visit with other families living with T1D. Afterwards, explore the Pumpkin Patch, take a Hay Rack Ride, visit the Haunted Farmhouse, or cheer along at the Pig Races – there’s something fun for everyone!
Vendors in attendance: Dexcom, Diabetes Center of the Midlands, Insulet/Omnipod, Medtronic & Tandem Diabetes.
Halloween Goodies & Candy Carb Count lists will be available to attendees.
RSVP & PAYMENT REQUIRED BY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2018 FOR ADMISSION TO VALA’S
- Please complete the Registration Form & return with payment to JDRF
- MAIL – 9202 W. Dodge Road, Suite 304, Omaha, NE 68114
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE – 402-397-2873
- FAX – 402-397-6509
- Admission tickets will be mailed out prior to the event.
- Please Note: We are unable to issue refunds of ANY kind (i.e. unused tickets, cancellations).
Event Sponsor: Omaha I-80 Cosmopolitan Club
In-Kind Donors: Chesterman Company, Land O’ Frost, Oriental Trading Company & Rotella’s Italian Bakery!
More from the Omaha-Council Bluffs Chapter