JDRF Family Fun at Elevated Sportz
January 26, 2018, Bothell, WA
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The JDRF Northwest Chapter’s Outreach Committee invites T1D families to enjoy an evening of fun at Elevated Sportz on Friday, January 26th.
This event includes a premier indoor trampoline park with colossal-sized indoor kids’ playground as well as an opportunity to learn about JDRF NW programs and connect with other T1D families.
Entry to the facility and use of trampoline courts and kids play area all included, as well as Laser Maze Challenge and EyePlay Interactive Game Floor. Some healthy snacks will be provided by JDRF, but the cafe will be open for individual purchases.
All attendees must fill out a waiver, print and bring in with you to the event. There are two ways you can do this:
1) Fill out Elevated Sportz Waiver online — print and bring with you.
2) Fill out Elevated Sportz Waiver paper version— sign, print, and bring with you.
*Please note that all children and adults participating in the Kidz Adventure fun must wear socks or grip socks. If you forget socks you can purchase them at the event from Elevated Sportz for $2.50 per pair. You will not be allowed on the equipment without socks.
Elevated Sportz offers:
- Four trampoline court areas and four-story indoor play castle
- 10,000 sqft wall to wall rebounding trampoline courts (feature main jumping court, basketball slam dunk, dodgeball & foam pit)
- 6,500 sqft multiple level soft play structure, one of the largest nationwide
- Laser Maze Challenge
- EyePlay interactive game floor
- Arcade games, massage chairs, and photo booth (pay with coins, on your own)
- Cafe for snacks (JDRF will provide some healthy snacks, but dinner is on your own)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is not an age limit for the venue, although specific play areas have age limits. Kidz Adventure playground is for children of walking ability through 8 years old. The trampolines are for ages 3 and up (adults too!).
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Outside food is not allowed, although any T1D snacks to help with blood sugar are fine. We will have a juice station for lows, but it’s parent’s responsibility to distribute juice to their child.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email Karis Tsolomitis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-708-2240
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking can be found all around the Elevated Sportz building — as long as the space doesn’t belong to another business, you can park wherever you find a space!
More from the Pacific Northwest Chapter and Seattle Guild