- 7-Eleven – purchase a paper sneaker for $1 from July 15, 2019 – September 13, 2019. All proceeds go toward creating a world without T1D. Snap a selfie and use the hashtag #sneakerselfie and tag us @JDRF_RockyMtn
- Floyd’s 99 Barbershop – During the month of August, visit your local Floyd’s 99 Barbershop and you can purchase a coupon book for $5 and a paper sneaker for $1. Supporting T1D research never looked so good!
- Marshall’s– From August 25- September 28, you can make a donation to JDRF at check out. In 2018, Marshall’s raised over $3.7M for JDRF and type 1 diabetes research. Support T1D research while you shop and help Marshall’s make 2019 the biggest year yet!
- Advance Auto – Advance Auto has been an incredible JDRF partner raising over $44M and partnering with JDRF for the past 26 years. You can make an impact on T1D research during the month of September and purchase a paper sneaker from your local Advance Auto store.
- King Soopers/Kroger – support T1D research every time you shop at King Soopers! All you need to do is log into your account, select “community rewards,” and type in “JDRF.” Every time you buy groceries you can feel good about advancing T1D research.
- Amazon Smile – you can make an impact on type 1 diabetes research every time you make a purchase through Amazon? JDRF has raised over $385,000 just from shoppers choosing “JDRF” as your charity of choice.
- Frio- Have you used a Frio pack as a way to keep your insulin cool without having to use icepacks? Frio uses water to activate crystals in the panels of the wallet to keep your insulin cool for up to 7 days! Now you can use the promo code “JDRFRM” to receive a 10% discount AND 15% of your purchase will come back to the JDRF Rocky Mountain Chapter.