We are so grateful for our year-round partnership with so many businesses throughout the Rocky Mountain community who have shown their commitment to creating a world without T1D. With COVID-19 impacting so many in our community, we want to give you the opportunity to support the partners who make JDRF’s mission work possible.
Shop & Give Back:
- DelaFoto offers stunning portraits of your beloved pets. From now through June 21, when you purchase a gift certificate by CLICKING HERE, your $250 purchase will benefit JDRF!
- Velofix, your local mobile bike shop that comes directly to your door. Right now, when you schedule a service and use the code JDRF2020 (all caps, no spaces), 10% of the service fee will be donated back to JDRF in your name. To schedule any service, CLICK HERE.
Support Our Local Partners:
- Barolo Grill, Denver’s best authentic northern Italian restaurant, is now offering a to go menu available for curbside pickup.
- Bonnie Brae, everyone’s favorite Denver ice cream store is OPEN for all your grab-and-go goodies!
- Bear Creek Distillery is offering cocktails to-go! Call 303-955-4638 or email email@example.com to place your order. Stay up-to-date with their to-go menu by following them on Facebook.
- Trice Jewelers is still available for your fine jewelry needs! They are offering curbside pickup and have online shopping options.
- Sage Hospitality Group manages a large portfolio of restaurants and hotels in Colorado including the widely acclaimed restaurants Kachina Cantina, Departure Restaurant and Lounge, and Urban Farmer Denver. Takeout is available from many of their restaurants. To learn more CLICK HERE.
- Oster Jewelers is offering online shopping! Treat yourself or someone you love to something special.
- Art of Life Gallery LLC, a premier Denver art gallery, features original artwork by many local Denver artists AND they have a fantastic framing service!
Want to have your company featured? Contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-209-7718.