Did you know 1 in 4 people with Type 1 diabetes are unaware of Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) as a tool to manage their diabetes?*
Dexcom is committed to working with partners like JDRF to ensure people with diabetes live better, safer and healthier lives.
Dexcom will make a $100 donation to JDRF for every completed, qualified referral† generated.
DEXCOM IN PARTNERSHIP WITH JDRF
How It Works
1. Visit www.dexcom.com/jdrf to learn more about the benefits of using a CGM
2. Complete Interest Form to receive information about the Dexcom CGM
3. Dexcom makes donation to JDRF
Benefits of using Dexcom G5 Mobile CGM System:
- Lowers A1C1
- Reduces hypoglycemic incidents2
- Allows for diabetes treatment decisions without pricking your finger‡
- Supports nighttime events with alerts and alarms
† SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: JDRF-DEXCOM DONATION PROGRAM: Dexcom will donate $100 to JDRF for every completed, qualified referral (first name, last name, address, phone, email, diabetes type, therapy type). "Qualified" is defined as a new patient, on intensive insulin therapy providing name, email, address, phone, city, zip, date of birth, diabetes type, diabetes therapy and insurance type. Qualified referrals to be counted by Dexcom, Inc. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Eligibility and Restrictions: Valid for all patients other than the following who are not eligible for this Program. Patient leads submitted with any of the below criteria will not generate a donation to JDRF:
• Individuals covered in any part by Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, or any other federal or state health care programs (such as medical assistance programs); • Members of a Kaiser Permanente Health Plan, and any other health plan or insurance contract that prohibits this Program; • Residents of Massachusetts and South Dakota and any other state where prohibited by law; • Persons residing outside the United States and Puerto Rico; • Eligibility period is for leads submitted 2/1/18 – 3/31/18. • Offer not valid to existing Dexcom patients (ordered any Dexcom products within past year).
By participating in this Program, the patient certifies that he or she will comply with the terms of the patient’s health insurance contract, including but not limited to those requiring notification to the payor of the existence or value of this Program. Limit 1 donation per patient. It is illegal to (or offer to) sell, purchase, or trade this offer. This promotion is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other programs, offers or discounts. Void where prohibited by law or taxed or restricted. ‡ Fingersticks required for calibration, or if symptoms or expectations do not match readings, or when taking medications containing acetaminophen.1 Beck R, Riddlesworth, T, Ruedy, K, et al. Effect of Continuous Glucose Monitoring on Glycemic Control in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes Using Injections for Insulin Delivery: The DIAMOND Randomized Clinical Trial. [published online January, 24, 2017]. JAMA. 2 Lind M, Polonsky, W, Hirsch, I, et al. Continuous Glucose Monitoringvs Conventional Therapy for Glycemic Control in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes Treated With Multiple Daily Injections -- The GOLD Randomized Clinical Trial. [published online January 24, 2017]. JAMA. ©2018 Dexcom, Inc. All rights reserved. LBL015985 Rev001