Is your child newly diagnosed? Do you have questions from last year’s school experience? Are you preparing to transition schools or wondering what this next grade will bring? Schooling Diabetes provides information around specific stages and ages to help you develop a solid plan and prepare your child’s educators.
Knowledge is power.
• Get tips and tricks on T1D school management for all ages
• Learn about starting a 504 plan or IEP
• Participate in small group discussions with families and outreach volunteers experienced with diabetes-related school topics
• Connect with other T1D parents
• Refreshments will be served
Contact Michelle Pape at email@example.com or 414.453.4673 with questions.
Monday, May 6,2019 | 6:00-8:00 PM
Kenosha Public Library-Northside
1500 27thAvenue, Kenosha
Metro Milwaukee Area
Monday, May 13,2019 | 6:00-8:00 PM
St. Joseph School Hall
2750 N. 122ndStreet, Wauwatosa
Tuesday, May 21,2019 | 6:00-8:00 PM
1500 Douglas Drive, Plymouth