We are just a little over a week away from the 2019 JDRF One Walk on Saturday, September 14th at Greenfield Park in West Allis! We look forward to an amazing day of bringing our T1D community to celebrate as we work towards our collective vision of a world without type 1 diabetes.
Help us reach our $513,000 fundraising goal!
We are almost halfway there! Here are a couple of ways that you can make a difference:
- It’s not too late to register your team and start your fundraising efforts! Register your team or as an individual walker at walk.jdrf.org/milwaukee. Ask your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues to join your team, set a fundraising goal and start asking for donations.
- If you already have registered and are looking for some fundraising ideas:
- Connect a Facebook Fundraiser: Fundraising on Facebook is a way to quickly reach your networks to ask for support. Visit your JDRF Participant Center & click on the “Connect a Facebook Fundraiser” button. Invite your FB friends to the fundraiser, post and share content about your T1D story often (not everyone will see it every time you post!) and watch your fundraising success unfold.
- Download the JDRF mobile app! It makes managing your fundraising effortless to ask friends via email, social media and text message for donations. You can also thank your donors in live time with push notifications.
- Support another Walk team!
- If you aren’t able to participate this year, help support our incredible T1D community. Visit walk.jdrf.org/milwaukee and scroll to the leaderboard. You can search by team name or participant.
- Give to Walk through the WTMJ Cares campaign! Many of you may have heard promotion of the JDRF One Walk on Newsradio 620 WTMJ, powered by Watry Industries & Premier Aluminum – they have raised over $5,000 and counting for JDRF!
See you at Walk!!!