Fall Family Play Date
November 2, 2019, Grafton, WI
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Managing type one diabetes (T1D) can be challenging, which makes having a strong support system key. Join us for a morning of fun to connect with other families in the T1D community.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 9:30 – 11:00AM
Just 4 Fun Playland
890 Badger Circle | Grafton, WI 53024
Join us for a fun morning of play!
• Come enjoy 6,000 square feet of indoor fun.
• Recommended for ages 1 – 8.
• Family and friends welcome!
• Snacks will be provided.
• A waiver must be signed and all attendees must wear socks in the facility.
• Representatives from JDRF will be on hand to answer questions.
This event is provided free of charge. Space is limited!
Please register by Monday, October 28th by visiting: https://sewi-playdate.eventbrite.com
Questions can be directed to Michelle Pape, Outreach Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-203-5532.
Please click HERE to view the flyer!
More from the Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter