One of our JDRF corporate partners, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, is striving to unlock the full potential of glucagon. No one knows better than you the demands of managing potential severe hypoglycemia. Xeris wants to learn from your experience and expertise and apply those lessons to their work. To do so, they will be hosting two focus groups at our upcoming JDRF TypeOneNation Summit. One is for individuals (age 16+) with T1D. The other is for caregivers of individuals living with T1D (parents, spouses, partner, co-workers, extended family). Parents of children under the age of 6 are asked to leave their child with another caregiver while they attend the session. Each participant will be offered a gift card in appreciation for their time.
During the focus groups, you will:
- Discuss how severe hypoglycemic events, including a fear of a hypoglycemic event, impact you and your loved ones’ lives.
- Gain insight into how Xeris can best partner with the diabetes community.
- Help design how Xeris brings their investigational glucagon pen to market.
Focus Group Details:
- Location: The Hilton St. Pete Carillon Park Hotel, 950 Lake Carillon Drive, St. Petersburg; Gateway Conference Room
- The focus groups will take place before the JDRF Tampa Bay TypeOneNation Summit program begins. Participants will need to arrive by 10:50am and the focus groups will begin promptly at 11:00am.
- All participants will receive a $25 Amazon gift card as a thank you for participating.
- More than one family member may participate in the focus groups but all participants must be at least 16 years old.
Space it limited to 14 participants in each group and will be first come first serve. If you would like to participate, please email email@example.com and include your name, phone number, email address and which group you would like to attend (individual with T1D or caregiver of T1D) as soon as possible and we will confirm your participation!