JDRF Tampa Bay TypeOneNation Summit
December 2, 2018, Saint Petersburg, FL
11:00 am - 4:15 pm
Mark your calendar for this unique event that offers a free day of outreach and education for our local T1D community. The day will include presentations, research updates, motivational speakers, breakout sessions, vendor area, children's track and more! Check back soon for more details and to register!
National Vendor Sponsor
Mark your calendar for the JDRF Tampa Bay Chapter’s 4th Annual JDRF Type One Nation Summit – Sunday, December 2, 2018 at the Hilton St. Pete Carillon Park Hotel! This unique event will offer a day of outreach and education for our local type one diabetes (T1D) community and will include an amazing lineup of keynote speakers and breakout session facilitators:
- Dr. Nicole Johnson, JDRF Director of Mission, Former Miss America, T1D
- Brandon Denson, Former Professional Football Player, Motivational Speaker, T1D
- Chris Ruden, Health and Exercise Expert, Motivational Speaker, T1D
- Dr. Laura Smith, Associate Professor & Licensed Psychologist, T1D
The day will also include:
- Research updates
- Break-out sessions on topics including , Exercise and T1D, Preparing for the Unexpected, Sending T1D to School, T1D Technology, Caregivers 101, Healthcare and T1D, Distress and Depression, and more!
- Children’s track (Ages 5-12)
- JDRF Info Fair
- Vendor area
- Lunch included!
We hope you will join us for this great day of educational and inspirational activities to help you and your loved ones better manage life with T1D. Leading experts in research, technology, nutrition, and personal well-being will join JDRF to present updates and practical information to the local T1D community. This event is free to adults and children 5 and older however registration is required. Check back soon to register!
More from the Tampa Bay Chapter