Grab your big hats and bow ties for the 2019 JDRF Spring Gala! On Saturday, April 13, 2019, we will be hosting our annual Gala at the Madison Marriott West. This year’s theme is the Kentucky Derby and we are sure that this will be a night you will not forget. Whether or not you have been involved with the JDRF Spring Gala before, we invite you to join us this year! There are many different ways for you to get involved and to get those closest to you involved:
- Reserve a partnership opportunity for your family or company
- Attend the JDRF Spring Gala as a guest by purchasing tickets or a table
- Make a 100% tax-deductible donation to Fund A Cure
- Donate an item and/or basket to the silent auction
- Sign up to be a volunteer (opportunities to volunteer are available throughout the weekend of the event!)
If you have any questions about the different ways to get involved with the 2019 JDRF Spring Gala, please contact Jen Allen by phone (608.833.2873) or email (email@example.com). We have a lofty goal this year of raising over half a million dollars for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research, but we know with your help, we can make this happen! Together, we will improve the lives of those affected by T1D and help turn type one into type none!