The 2019 JDRF Spring Gala is right around the corner, on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at the Madison Marriott West. Prior to the Gala, there will be an opportunity for you to directly impact the type 1 diabetes (T1D) community and support life-changing research. Want to know the best part? You get to support the T1D community by shopping!
Starting on Wednesday, March 13th, select shops within the Hilldale Shopping Center will be donating a portion of their proceeds back the the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter! Here are the shops that are going to be a part of this awesome partnership:
- Kendra Scott – On Wednesday, March 13th, Kendra Scott (Hilldale) will be hosting a “Kendra Gives Back” Night from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Kendra Scott will be donating 20% of the proceeds from the event back to the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter, in honor of our 2019 JDRF Spring Gala Family, the Meyer Family.
- Evereve – On Wednesday, March 13th, Evereve will be hosting a “Style Social” where you can stop into the shop, grab snacks/refreshments, and do some shopping from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.! Evereve will be donating 15% of their sales back to advance life-changing breakthroughs in T1D research.
- Twigs – On Wednesday, March 13th, Twigs will also be donating 15% of their sales back to the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter and the T1D community.
- Pier South – Beginning on Thursday, March 14th, Pier South will be donating 15% of their sales to help accelerate type 1 diabetes research. This campaign will continue through Sunday, March 17th! Pier South will also be hosting a “Sip and Shop” event on Saturday, March 16th from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. where snacks and wine will be available while you shop for your Gala outfit and Derby hat (the 15% of sales will still be available during the party)!
- Hats Off Boutique – Still looking for that perfect Derby hat to wear to the Gala? Look no further! In collaboration with the “Give Back” campaign happening at Pier South, Hats Off Boutique will have a hat display present for you to get you fitted with your own Derby hat! The display will be available at Pier South from Thursday, March 14th – Sunday, March 17th. Hats off Boutique will be donating proceeds from each hat sold to the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter AND Pier South’s campaign will also be donating at this time.
We are extremely grateful to all of the shops that are opening their doors to our JDRF families and helping to create a difference in the lives of so many! We hope you’re able to stop into the Hilldale Shopping Center between March 13th – March 17th to pick up some new clothes for spring, get your Gala outfit picked out, and say thank you to these generous shops. Please contact Jen Allen if you have any questions about the Give Back Campaign!