Join us at Tee Up Fore the Cure, an annual golf outing hosted by ITU AbsorbTech to benefit type 1 diabetes research. Tee Up Fore the Cure has teamed up with JDRF, Children’s Wisconsin, and local celebrities to offer a truly unique golf outing experience in Southeastern Wisconsin! Whether through participation, sponsorship, or donation, your efforts will help find a cure!
Each foursome will be paired with a local sports/media celebrity
- Date: Monday, Sept. 20, 2021
- Location: Geneva National Resort, 1221 Geneva National Ave S, Lake Geneva, WI
- Time: 11am shotgun start, reception to follow
- Format: Best ball shamble
- Fees: $2,000 per foursome ($500 per individual)
- Includes: Cart and greens fees, premium gift, lunch, dinner, auctions, hole contest prizes
Ulysses ‘Junior’ Bridgeman is a highly successful fast food entrepreneur who played 12 NBA seasons from 1975 to 1987, including 10 with the Bucks.
Following his NBA career, Bridgeman built one of the largest restaurant operations in the country as a franchisee for Wendy’s and Chili’s restaurants. He is currently the owner and CEO of Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Co.
Bridgeman’s number 2 jersey was retired in 1988, and he was inducted into the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame in 1999.