Fall is here and all its usual glorious colors—pumpkin orange, apple red, forest green, and…blue? That’s right. Thanks to National Diabetes Awareness Month, blue is the color to flaunt this November.
From T1Day (wear blue!) to World Diabetes Day to social media storytelling and celebrity appearances, JDRF has a bunch of exciting plans that you won’t want to miss out on! Let’s take a look:
- November 1 is T1Day! Show us your #T1Day spirit by wearing blue and sharing the hashtag on social media to encourage everyone in your community to wear blue in honor of T1Day and the start of National Diabetes Awareness Month.
- Visit our website to learn about JDRF’s work in cell therapies, disease-modifying therapies, complications research, and more.
- Registration is now OPEN for JDRF’s TypeOneNation Virtual Summit on November 1, 3&4! All sessions are free to attend and will cover topics of interest for the type 1 diabetes (T1D) community like research, technology and wellness. Register today HERE.
- Watch and share videos of the JDRF Research Team, describing what has been accomplished to date and what’s next.
- Become an advocate. Sign up to receive updates and action alerts to help advance our Advocacy priorities at jdrf.org/join.
- On #GivingTuesday, taking part this year on November 30, encourage your community to make a gift to JDRF during this annual day of giving to advance our mission of a world without T1D.
Plus, so much more! Sign up to receive JDRF emails and follow us on social media to stay up to date on all things National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM)!