We are so excited that the 2022 JDRF Ride season is well underway and we are having great success in miles rode & fundraising! It has been incredible to be back in-person at our destination events!
Congratulations La Crosse Riders
On Saturday, August 13, 70 riders and three *coaches* represented Team Wisconsin as they logged miles towards mission in La Crosse, WI! Despite an interesting weather delay & challenge, the entire course was able to be opened & many got in the miles they had planned. This group raised an incredible over $374,000 for cures for T1D and we are so thankful for their efforts! Please join us in thanking them in all they do for JDRF! The La Crosse Ride has raised over $2,000,000 in total!
Team Wisconsin brought home a few awards and honors, as well!
- Jack Gentine for #2 fundraiser! $167,300
- Kiley Smith for #10 fundraiser! $17,027
- Scott Liesch for receiving the Promise Jersey!
- Team Wisconsin for being #3 fundraising chapter! $361,705
- The entire weekend’s events were also hosted by our very own Coach Kathy Errthum!
Check out photos the full weekend’s activities out!
Good Luck Saratoga Springs, NY Riders!
Interested in joining in on the fun for the next event? There’s still spots open for some of the Rides later in the season! Check out details and register to become part of Team Wisconsin!!!!