Your Passport to a Cure is valid for a chance to win a weekend stay at Hyatt Lost Pines Resort and Spa in Bastrop, TX. (One entry for every 100 points earned.)
Complete as many of the following as you can to earn more points!
- ATTEND THE WALK KICK-OFF EVENT-25 points
- PARTICIPANT CENTER EMAILS – Receive 1 point for every email sent through the JDRF Walk participant center.
- INSTALL FACEBOOK FUNDRAISING TOOL-10 points
- HOLD A FUNDRAISING EVENT FOR YOUR WALK TEAM – 25 points per event (send picture taken at event to email@example.com)
- CREATE A WALK TEAM T-SHIRT-10 points – One t-shirt per team. Each team member will receive 10 points.
- ATTEND WALK AWARDS-25 Points – January 19, 2014 at Norris Conference Center
*See rules and contest details below.
Contest Rules and Details
HOW WILL YOU GET CREDIT FOR COMPLETING THE PASSPORT CHECK-LIST?
1. Attendance at the walk kick-off and walk awards—be sure to check-in at the registration table.
2. Participant center emails and facebook fundraising tool—The JDRF staff can track if a walker installs the Facebook fundraising tool and the number of emails a Walker sends out using the participant center tools provided on walk.jdrf.org.
3. To get credit for a team fundraising event, please email a picture from the event to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 18, 2014. Please include your name, team name and date of the event.
4. Team t-shirt: Turn in your team t-shirt on Walk day at the team t-shirt contest tent or email a picture of your team t-shirt to email@example.com. T-shirt must be original design created for the 2013 JDRF Austin Walk. Prior year team t-shirts are not eligible. All team members will receive 10 points for team t-shirt entry.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW….
1. Drawing will be held on Monday, January 20, 2014. Winner will be notified on Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
2. Must register for the Austin Walk to Cure Diabetes through walk.jdrf.org to be eligible.
3. Winner will receive a gift certificate for a 2 night stay and $100 in Hyatt dollars valid at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort and Spa in Bastrop, TX. Winner will be responsible for making reservations. Certificate cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
4. Each walker will receive one entry per 100 points earned into a drawing for the weekend stay at Hyatt Lost Pines. Walkers with 99 points or less will not be eligible to win.
Call the JDRF Austin office at 512.343.0663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org