Our Financial Efficiency and Responsibility
JDRF commits to using donations responsibly when allocating time, resources and dollars in our organization. As the leading global funder of T1D research, we know we achieve the greatest impact on the lives of people with T1D only when we steward funds efficiently. That’s why we’re able to invest approximately 80 cents of every dollar in our mission.
You have a choice of which charitable organizations you donate to, and we are grateful you support JDRF. We take our responsibility to tell you how we use your gift seriously.
Where your dollars go
2017 Condensed Financials
Our tax identification number is 23-1907729.
JDRF is a charitable organization with tax-exempt status granted under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. All chapters and branches are covered under this umbrella. Donations to JDRF are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- Annual Report 2017 | Donor List
- Annual Report 2016 | PDF Version | Donor List
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013 | Donor list
Audited Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements 2017
- Audited Financial Statements 2016
- Audited Financial Statements 2015
- Audited Financial Statements 2014
- Audited Financial Statements 2013
IRS Form 990
- IRS Form 990 FY17 (Form Year 2016)
- IRS Form 990 FY16 (Form Year 2015)
- IRS Form 990 FY15 (Form Year 2014)
- IRS Form 990 FY14 (Form Year 2013)
- IRS Form 990 FY13 (Form Year 2012)
Additional tax information
- 501(c)(3) Exemption Determination Letter from IRS
- JDRF International Letter of Good Standing
- JDRF Form W-9