By becoming a sponsor or championing a corporate JDRF event team, you’ll help us make living with type 1 diabetes (T1D) safer and healthier, until there is cure. Not only that, you can also connect your employees with each other—and your community and customers—as you come together for a common goal.
Join our battle to create a world without T1D
JDRF’s peer-to-peer fundraising events—including JDRF One Walk®, JDRF Ride, Kids Walk, Team JDRF Challenge and Gala—are a fun way to get your employees engaged, while supporting your corporate responsibility goals.
Not only will you help advance life-saving treatments, partnering with JDRF can also:
- Build your brand image
- Enhance brand awareness
- Drive customer loyalty
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
Become an event sponsor
We offer multiple levels of national, regional and local sponsorship opportunities for JDRF events. And, we’ll work with you to determine the sponsorship package that best meets your corporate philosophy!
Depending on the event you sponsor, you may benefit from:
- On-site branding on signage, jerseys and promotional materials
- Recognition on national JDRF and chapter websites
- Acknowledgment on JDRF social media pages
- Mentions in chapter emails and other communications
Start a corporate team
Forming a corporate national, regional or local team for a JDRF event is a great way to get involved—and it’s easier than you think!
- Your staff partner will help you set a goal, develop a plan to achieve it and provide helpful fundraising tools.
- Anyone can join your team, including friends, family or neighbors of employees.
- Team events can help build comradery—and the more people you recruit, the more money you’ll raise for JDRF!