2019 JDRF One Walk Kickoff – Chicago White Sox
July 26, 2019, Chicago, IL
Free for Registered Walkers/Teams | Limit 4 Guests
Please join us as we officially kickoff the 2019 Walk season! Meet other JDRF superstars, share fundraising tips and tricks, and learn how your support helps the millions of people affected by T1D.
Join us at Guaranteed Rate Field for a JDRF One Walk Kickoff event to learn about the progress we have made so far and all that we can accomplish by walking together. SPACE IS LIMITED, so don’t wait to RSVP.
We are excited to welcome Dr. Jasmin S. Searcy, Ph.D, a pediatric health psychologist from La Rabida Children’s Hospital! Dr. Searcy’s presentation, “Building Resiliency with T1D” will focus on helping you go from discouraged to encouraged about managing T1D.
- Guests will receive free tickets to the Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins game following the presentation.
- Guests must attend the presentation to be granted admittance.
- All attendees must be registered for the Walk to attend, so if you haven’t done so already, register today at walk.jdrf.org!
- Teams and families are limited to 4 guests and all guests must RSVP to attend.
- Parking will be available in Lot E (off 37th St. & Princeton Ave.) for $20.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, July 17.
More from the Illinois Chapter