COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I am scheduled to attend (“the Event”) on or about hosted
by JDRF (“the Company”).
2. I acknowledge and agree that I am attending this Event on a voluntary basis and that I may refuse to attend
without affecting my association with the Company.
3. While attending the Event, I agree to comply with all COVID-19-related health and safety measures
recommended or required by the CDC, the State Department of Health, and the Company,
including but not limited to: (1) providing either proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test taken 72
hours prior to the Event; (2) wearing an appropriate face covering at all times during the Event; and (3)
maintaining social distancing of at least six feet to the greatest extent possible.
4. In connection with my voluntary attendance at I hereby acknowledge and
understand that (1) COVID-19 is a contagious illness that spreads primarily from person-to-person contact,
(2) despite the health and safety measures that the Company has implemented in accordance with applicable
federal, state, and local requirements, I understand that no precautions can completely eliminate the risk of
exposure, and therefore, that attending of the Event presents an inherent risk of possible exposure, infection,
and/or transmission of COVID-19, and (3) I hereby assume the risk of becoming infected with and/or
transmitting COVID-19 as a result of my attendance.
5. I acknowledge and agree that if any provision of this Assumption of Risk and Wavier of Liability (or aspect
of any provision) is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such provision (or aspect of any provision)
shall have no effect; however, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE COMPANY, AND ITS
DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS, VENDORS, AND ANY
OTHER PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE ASSESSSMENT (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), TO THE
MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITY, AND
DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE: (1)
CAUSED BY THE ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE, FAULT, OR OTHER ACTION OR OMISSION OF THE
RELEASED PARTIES; (2) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT; AND/OR (3) ARISING
FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ASSESSMENT.