JDRF commits to using donations responsibly when allocating time, resources and dollars in our organization. As the leading global funder of T1D research, we know we achieve the greatest impact on the lives of people with T1D only when we steward funds efficiently. That’s why we’re able to invest approximately 80 cents of every dollar in our mission.
You have a choice of which charitable organizations you donate to, and we are grateful you support JDRF. We take our responsibility to tell you how we use your gift seriously.
Where your dollars go
2016 Condensed Financials
JDRF is a charitable organization with tax-exempt status granted under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. All chapters and branches are covered under this umbrella. Our tax identification number is 23-1907729. Donations to JDRF are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- Annual Report 2016 | PDF Version | Donor List
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013 | Donor list
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2011
Audited Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements 2016
- Audited Financial Statements 2015
- Audited Financial Statements 2014
- Audited Financial Statements 2013
- Audited Financial Statements 2012