Thanks to the efforts of our dedicated walkers and teams, we’re well on our way to meeting our overall fundraising goal of $1 million for this year’s Greater New England Walks, but we still need your help!
Double your impact! Gifts will be matched dollar for dollar for 48 hours up to $18,000!
Here’s some tips to help with your fundraising:
- Send that third reminder email to those who have not yet given to your Walk campaign.
- Make a self-donation.
- Don’t forget to share your WHY! Tell your network your personal reason for wanting a world without T1D. Use the prewritten messages below or customize your own.
- Email: This year I am participating in the JDRF One Walk! I am committed to driving further research progress and changing the lives of those impacted by type 1 diabetes (T1D) until we all live in a world without it. Thanks to the generosity of several families in our chapter community, all online gifts made from now until Friday, October 6 at noon will be matched dollar for dollar up to a total of $18,000. That’s right, $25 becomes $50, and $100 becomes $200! Please double the value of your gift by donating today! Simply visit [personal or team page]. Any amount, great or small, helps to fund research for new treatments that will make living with T1D easier and healthier—until there is a cure. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Social Media Message:Until Friday, October 6 at noon, each gift to JDRF One Walk will be matched to a total of $18,000. That’s right, $25 becomes $50, $100 becomes $200! Please double the value of your gift by donating to me today! #T1DMeetsItsMatch [Link to your team or personal page]
- Twitter Post: Support my Walk efforts by making a gift between now and Friday! It will be matched to $18K! #T1DMeetsItsMatch
- Tip: Ask staff to help shorten the link to your team or personal page!
So far, the energy has been unmatched in Maine and Boston, and we look forward to carrying that with us to Rhode Island on October 15.
There’s just one question left…will your gift be the one to help us meet our goal?
This match applies to online donations received online between Wednesday, October 4 at 12 p.m. through Friday, October 6 at 12 p.m. Donations are accepted for registered Walk participants in Boston, Northern New England, and Rhode Island, at walk.jdrf.org.