Join JDRF Illinois for an in-person, educational summit, that brings the type 1 diabetes (T1D) community together. Learn about research advancements, participate in discussions with experts, and meet others living with diabetes. Educational sessions will be focused on T1D care and management and will be geared toward different audiences.
The JDRF Illinois Chapter is excited to be expanding our TypeOneNation Summits to THREE locations. We hope to see you at one of the following events!
- February 11, 2023 from 8:30 AM-12:30 PM CT
- Located at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (5555 North River Rd., Rosemont, IL 60018)
- February 25, 2023 from 8:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
- Hosted by SIU Pediatrics
- March 11, 2023 from 8:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
- Hosted by OSF Hospital, Located at 530 NE Glen Oak Ave Peoria, IL 61637
Each of these events will include inspirational sessions led by national and local experts to help you and your loved ones better manage life with T1D. You will also have the opportunity to network with others and visit the JDRF Wellness Area, featuring diabetes devices, resources, and other summit supporters. Registration is free!
For questions about any of these TypeOneNation Summits, please reach out to Jen McDonald.