November is National Diabetes Awareness Month!
Bound by a will stronger than the disease, this year during National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM) we will take a look at the power of our community and remind each other of how far we’ve come in the fight to cure T1D.
Here are a few ways you can celebrate National Diabetes Awareness Month:
- Sign up to be a JDRF Advocate at jdrf.org/join
- Share your T1D story on social media – here are some fun graphics and activities you can share:
- Tune in for weekly Instagram Takeovers starting next Monday, November 9th
- Participate in the World Diabetes Day Global Challenge
- Explore how far T1D care has come in the last 50 years with an interactive timeline
- Keep fundraising as your share your story